Dependancy issues

I'm not sure if this is the correct list to write to so please forgive if it isn't.

Did you know it is possible to install fluxbox and icewm and gnome-session without an xserver. They don't even recommend that you have an xserver installed.

Also, it is possible to install gnome-cups-manager without having cups installed. Again, it isn't even recommended.

I could be wrong, but I would think that these packages should at least be recommended?

Thanks,
Stephen P

Paying too Much for Insurance?
Let NetQuote Insurance Shopper find the right coverage & rate for you.
http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/BgLEQfI7vqPnXs2FWA2ZVS7Hk7UBifAmZItn/