Re: Next meeting -- 12th December, 6pm UTC

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 06:50:44PM +0000, Sean Whitton wrote:
> Dear committee members,
>
> Our next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 6pm UTC.

I'll be coming back from Manchester by train today.  So I'd like to start at
6:30pm.  Given that all we really have is recruitment, half an hour will be
enough time.

In the event that I don't show up by 6:30pm, please discuss our candidates,
and let me know whether there is a clear consensus, or whatever else the
outcome is.

Thanks!

--
Sean Whitton