Re: AWS Marketplace Charges

On 4 December 2023 16:05:15 GMT, Kevin Truong <ktruo010@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,

Hi

>I am looking to contact the folks responsible for Debian GNU/Linux 9 (Stretch) charges on AWS. Is this the correct email?

As far a I know Debian on AWS is offered free of charge. If somebody is charging you for the images you're using, it is not Debian project.

If you'd state your problem maybe somebody on this list will be able to help you, or at least point you in the  direction where you may be able to find  more information.