Re: Being a part of the Cloud team

Hey,

On 06/08/19 6:31 am, Arthur Diniz wrote:
Hi Utkarsh,

<snip>

Thanks for your work in helping to package up the image finder.
We hope to make ASAP available for everyone to test.

The work is done ;)
It would soon be uploaded. The dependencies are all ready! :D

Also, I updated the issue (in comments).

As discussed with Tomasz, I could help with the CI stuff, since I
maintain GitLab (along with Praveen, et al) in Debian so know a bit
about CI, et al.
Moreover, I write Python and also an upstream contributor, so I could
also help with the scripts that we discussed during DebConf, too.

I'd like to join you in to contribute to the scripts as soon as GSoC is done.

Perfecto.

With the cloud team meeting will be possible to map the needs and so we can work on them.

Aye, looking forward to it! :D

Best,
Utkarsh