Re: Vagrant box testing64 updated ; contrib-testing64 added

Le 04/06/2018 à 18:36, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> FYI:
> Since I had a need for it, I updated the testing64 Vagrant box, and
> added a contrib-testing64 box (with vboxsf module).
>
> Lucas

Thanks, I am going to checek your stuff, I am curious to know if keeping
the testing box built successfully needs a lot of work.

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer