Re: openstack stretch images failing to build...

Thomas Goirand wrote:
>On 12/01/2016 05:53 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> Just installed and tested in the build VM on pettersson, and things
>> look much better \o/
>
>Great!
>
>For the arm64 build, I may need a bit of help on how to get things done
>for EFI support. Does anyone have a simple script to show me, on which I
>could cheat on?

There's some bits you could crib from debian-cd
(tools/boot/stretch/boot-x86) for examples.

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"