Re: Cinnamon 4.4 packages review

On 2020-01-10 12:10, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
Il 09/01/2020 04:33, Norbert Preining ha scritto:

I prepared a package, create a project on salsa in cinnamon-team,
but
since I am not an Admin I cannot define the master branch or so, and
pushing does not work.

Could one of you please check this? I have a git repo with
upstream/pristinetar/master branch available here.

I have updated the cinnamon git (and source/bin packages on my
server)
to:
- depend on python3-tz and the new gir1.2-timezonemap-1.0
- include the calendar module

Please comment, thanks

Norbert

For new git need to wait Maxy.