Question about https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/CRAN/web/packages/fastMatMR/readme/README.html

Hello

I’m Olive and I run an advanced AI service called UnrealPerson.com

UnrealPerson is a Free and customizable AI Faces generator of fake persons that look 100% real. UnrealPerson is based on a powerful neural networks and an AI face recognition to define the age and gender of the generated face.

I stumbled upon your website https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/CRAN/web/packages/fastMatMR/readme/README.html , and I just have to say: WOW!

I had a quick proposal, I was wondering, would you be interested in featuring a link to my website in your piece regarding AI and Neural Networks solutions?

I think it could be a great reference for your own article to provide your readers with more valuable information!

Either way, thanks for the shout out and keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Olive

UnrealPerson.com CEO