Re: New Mirror: St. James R-1 School District

Due to some unforeseen changes that have come up, we are needing to pull our mirror off the list. We love supporting the open source community and hope to continue to. We are in negotiations with our DIA provider to possibly move the mirror to their datacenter and have them take responsibility/control for it. This would allow the mirror to be connected directly to the BGP routers that interface with the internet exchanges and provide a better experience for the end-users. I do not have a timeline for when this will happen but we are hoping before the end of Q2. I would say to go ahead and remove us for the time being and will reach out when that transfer happens.

Respectfully,

Grant Brooks
Mirror Admin