Re: Debian images on Microsoft Azure cloud

Dear all,

with my TM hat on: It seems to me that there is rough consensus on
-cloud and -cd that the plans outlined above would merrit a name like
"Debian for Azure" or "Debian Cloud for Azure" or similar. Are there
any strong objections to this?

It is also clear that there is more work to be done on the longer-term
requirements which would then apply to all providers involved. That's
a longer process though and I feel it would be unfair to let people
wait when other players already use the name by permission.

Thanks,
Richard