Re: Files missing for CD#1, sid, ftp.fsn.hu

Attila Nagy wrote:

> You can delete those lines, but I'm not sure how this affects the image
> creation because of the template file.

Sorry for my ignorance, but which lines where to delete? Does this mean,
that the correspondent files will be missing in the ISO? I think this
would be unusable then, because some of the packages sounded somewhat
important (like base-passwd, if I recall correctly... ;)

The doc stated downloading missing packages by hand is the solution, but
does not tell how to add these to the ISO. Or do I miss something?

Regards,

Joern