RE: TuxCDs Cheated Me Too

Maybe it's good to include a prominent paragraph on the vendors page
stating comments should be mailed to debian-cd. That way it's easy to
track any problems that buyers are having.

This is especially nice when vendors are publically apologizing on the
list, while possibly having a lot of trouble with other customers.

d@astreet.com

You ordered:
   1x XXX XXX 7.3 Install (Arch: i386) @ 9.75
   1x Mandrake 8.2 3 CD Set (Arch: i586) @ 9.75