Re: New fast, soon complete mirror.

Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se> wrote:

> We now have all the images. The md5sums have been verified.

Thanks for the pointer, trumpetti.atm.tut.fi also has a complete
set of images now.

> Especially those within nordunet should seriously consider syncing from us
> now.

Getting the last NONUS arm image was very fast. It only took a
couple of minutes :-)

> There seems to be some problem with the connection between
> cdimage.debian.org and nordunet, some of the NONUS isos we downloaded from
> ftp.gigabell.net and some took an extra roundtrip via another system with
> other connectivity to the world.

Sounds familiar. That last time c.d.o worked well for us was on
Monday. Since that the connection has been very bad. I wonder how
widespread the problem is.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland