Re: new rsync site

:-> "J" == J A Bezemer <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> writes:

    > If you only have a packages mirror (well, I couldn't find any CD images),
    > there's no need to post to debian-cd; instead go to
    >   http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit

in the past few days I've tried to create some images but I get errors
in the "make mirrorcheck" phase. I've downloaded the CVS version of
debian-cd but I have the same problem: make mirrorcheck can't find
some of the debs, which indeed are present in my mirror (I can see
them if I go to the directory). So I'm stuck. Do you have any Ideas
about this? Also, any other suggestion about things to add to provide
a good service. We have a couple more unused partitions, for a total
of 3 GB if I remind correctly.... What I would like to do is provide a
daily (or weekly) updated cd-image set.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  |   mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
  ik5pvx - Firenze   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.3.99-pre3 #1 Tue Apr 4 19:05:03 CEST 2000 i686 unknown