UK distributor contact

Hope you can help.

I've ordered the debian 5 cd set (2.1r4 on i386) from a distributor in
the UK. They were on your CD vendor list.

They are:
Tree.UK
email: msm@tree.onyxnet.co.uk

Having ordered the CD's by snail-mail and accompanying cheque I decided
to drop them a line via email to confirm the delivery details. First the
email bounced, then when trying to ascertain a telephone number I'm told
there is no number listed at the address to which I sent the order. I'm
slightly concerned.

I'd be very grateful, therefore, if you could confirm the current status
of Tree.UK - there are no contact details given on their web site.
Their postal address is:
Tree.UK
Lucerne
Nett Rd
Shrewton
Wiltshire  SP3 4HB

Do you have an update on this information or a telephone number?

Many thanks
Christos Yianni