ricoh cdburner, mp6200s and cdrecord

I burned some audio to a blank cd and forgot to specify the -dao option.
As a result I was unlucky enough to have a bad table of contents (toc)
written at the end, and now I can't get the audio to play back.

How difficult is it to extract the audio data now from this cd?

I no longer have the original content that I burned to it.. the cdr tools
such as cdda2wav don't get very far since they cant read the TOC. Same
goes for other apps such as da2wav, windac, etc. The one program that
displays some existence of data is the Apaptec Easy CD Creator which on
the disc info shows that one session is there (although with no time
information)

I tried specifying the exact sector and time ranges with da2wav and
similar utilites, but again the seem to balk because the TOC (which cant
be read) shows there are no tracks on the cd. Same with readcd, not much
success. Though in the case of readcd I'm running this on a win98 machine,
and the cygwin1.dll is freaking out.

I think I answered my own question :) Try another machine.

If anyone has other tips, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I wasn't sure
which of these lists exist or if I sent it to the right place -- it was
meant to go to the "cdwrite" mailing list.

lv.