Re: installing chroot environment

On 2001-10-24 19:52:58-0700, Santiago Canez wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> After being on this list for a while, I am finally going to start doing
> some work myself. So my question is, how would I go about installing one
> of the working chroot environements and where can I find some? Do I need a
> working Debian system to start or what?

I posted a working chroot environment some time ago, it hasn't changed
since but it has a working dpkg-buildpackage, and I don't need to do much
to get apt working in it. It's at http://www.fruit.eu.org/debian-bsd.html.

Bon appétit!

--
Wessel Dankers <wsl@fruit.eu.org>

kernel panic: write-only-memory (/dev/wom0) capacity exceeded.