Re: Developer servers

:-> "Fabbione" == Fabbione  <fabbione@fabbione.net> writes:

    > Unfortunatly I will have only one ip address on the real internet that's
    > mean that all the developers will have to jump on my "external" server
    > and
    > from there to the box they need to use but I think this should not be a
    > problem.

You could statically PAT the internal machines so that ssh is
available on, for exampple, 10022 on the first machine, 20022 on the
second and so on.

I'm sure a firewall guru as you will have fun configuring that :-)

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it  -  http://gusp.dyndns.org
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.5 #2 Sun Jun 3 09:50:34 CEST 2001 i686 unknown