Re: salsa CI

Philip Hands, le mar. 23 janv. 2024 16:27:12 +0100, a ecrit:
> Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > The CI on salsa doesn't manage to build the debian-installer package
> > because the signed linux 6.6.13 package is not available yet.
>
> Is the thing you want to:
>   a) be able to build d-i on salsa even when we're in version skew,
> or
>   b) do you want to be able to test with the latest version, whether it is signed or not?

b)

Normally the bump in debian-installer comes about the same time as the
linux upload. But there is the period between the linux upload and the
linux-signed upload during which we don't really know whether we want to
bump or not. Adding the alternative between non-signed and signed as I
proposed would allow to be fine with either, while making sure it's the
signed version which is used on buildds.

Samuel