Re: win32-loader_0.9.4_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Le samedi, 9 février 2019, 21.43:19 h CET Cyril Brulebois a écrit :
> Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2019-02-09):
> > According to
> > https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-boot%40lists.debian.org
> > win32-loader is still blocked from migrating to testing because of udeb
> > block.
> >
> > This should be lifted now, right?
>
> It's a little different… there's a specific hint for this package[1]:
> | # doesn't actually produce udebs, but blocked RoM (not d-i RM): it gets
> | handled by the ftp team so make sure the package migrates at the same
> | time it gets copied into debian/tools/$suite. block-udeb win32-loader
>
>  1. https://release.debian.org/britney/hints/freeze
>
> The maintainer usually checks with the ftp team and tells the release
> team or me when an unblock-udeb makes sense.

win32-loader 0.9.4 should really enter buster, it contains bootcfg.nsh
improvements from Thomas Gaugler (NSIS maintainer), uploaded in mid-January;
	https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/win32-loader/compare/0.9.2...0.9.4

Then, the ./debian/tools/win32-loader/unstable/ directory has to be copied by
FTP masters to the …/testing/ counterpart (and then to stable around release
day). This is tracked a #916447.

@Cyril: can we get 0.9.4 in testing?

Cheers,
    OdyX