Re: Modconf is still busted

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 02:48:37PM -0500, Clay Ginsburg wrote:
> I've looked through the documentation in the cvs, and as far as a mac
> m68k standpoint the only thing missing is the information about how
> large each "task" is(i.e. when it lets you decide what to install,
> c/c++ - x stuff).  If you see any additions needed feel free to tell
> me(in whatever form) and I'll try to get them in.
I think this is pretty arch independent and numbers might change rapidly
whenever the task-* maintainer opts to change the depends, I don't think
its too important, at least not for m68k.

Just look for m68k or m68k/mac docs, the quick install, etc. There most work
is needed at the moment, from the m68k side.

Christian