Re: Another encoding issue

[Andreas Tille]
> Hi Akshita,
>
> today I noticed another encoding issue (this will drive me crazy :-()
> in Debian Edu which prevents the creation of the tasks pages of this
> Blend.  I would be super happy if you could solve this:
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/_logs/debian-edu.err

Mentioning 'Debian Edu' made me curious.  The error did not give us much
to go on.  No info on the file name, package name or content of the
problematic line:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tasks.py", line 31, in <module>
    tasks.GetAllDependencies()
  File "/srv/blends.debian.org/webtools/blendstasktools.py", line 950, in GetAllDependencies
    if td.GetTaskDependencies(source):
  File "/srv/blends.debian.org/webtools/blendstasktools.py", line 1300, in GetTaskDependencies
    logger.error("Unicode problem when decoding name of maintainer with mail address <%s> in task %s (%s)" % (_url, self.task, err))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 69:
  ordinal not in range(128)

'ascii'?  I believe we mostly use UTF-8 these days.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen