Lots of uploads for golang!

Hi everyone.  I just thought I would let you all know that I'm planning quite a few uploads
to backports from testing in order to get docker.io into the jessie-backports archive.

With a couple of exceptions, there are all new packages that don't have any dependencies
on any existing packages in backports.

Apologies if I mess anything up as I'm a bit new to this backports thing.  I'm happy to accept
any criticism and ideas for improvement.

Thanks!

Tim.