Re: filezilla for wheezy-backports

Hi Andrey,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Andrey Tataranovich
<tataranovich@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:04:29 +0300
> Andrey Tataranovich <tataranovich@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:30:37 +0300
>> Andrey Tataranovich <tataranovich@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > My first try at backporting filezilla from Jessie. I've uploaded it
>> > to:
>> >
>> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/filezilla/filezilla_3.9.0.5-1~bpo70+1.dsc
>> >
>> > I did not make any code changes, but I needed libwxgtk3.0-dev and
>> > libgnutls28-dev from wheezy-backports to build this package on
>> > wheezy.
>> >
>> > Newer version is needed to access some hardened sites with
>> > non-standard FTP/SSH security settings. Number of such sites
>> > increasing last times.
>> >

>> Uploaded new package version with fix to lintian error
>> 'backports-changes-missing'. Please review.
>
> Could anybody review package and help to upload? I'm new to this
> process so maybe I missed something?
>
> This update resolve problem with 'hardened' SFTP servers which are
> using custom SSH settings.

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution to Debian!

If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to the
debian-backports list; this is where bugs against backported packages
are supposed to be reported, and it'll be your job as maintainer of
your backported package to respond to these bug reports and any other
user queries. Thanks!

(Sorry for the delay, I don't know if any other DDs sponsor packages
on debian-backports regularly...)

Regards,
Vincent