Re: Debian backport of mongodb?

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> On  Di 12 Nov 2013 13:14:42 CET, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:
>>  The memory leak you experience can be the one fixed in 2.4.7 [4].
>> Without the mentioned Boost 1.54 fix, all 32 bits build of MongoDB
>> will fail. If that upload takes time, I may package MongoDB 2.4.8
>> making at least the other archs have it. Then that version should be
>> backported for Wheezy.
 As 2.4.8-2 was recently uploaded to Sid, I made a Wheezy backport[2].
I do not provide binaries and users should know that installing
packages outside the trust of Debian risk the security of their
systems. But if Mike confirms that the package is fine, I'll upload it
to wheezy-backports.

> So, let's wait for feedback from the boost team. I will be happy to leave
> that mongodb bpo upload to you then.
 As mentioned above, please test 2.4.8~bpo70+1 [2]. Also note that my
GnuPG key is still not in the backports keyring. Thus upload needs
time.

> Anyone, who needs a quick+dirty solution, feel free to use our archive's
> packaged version [1].
> [1] http://www-ps.informatik.uni-kiel.de/debian/pool/main/m/mongodb/

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS