Re: Trac 0.12 backport do squeeze

You may want to consider uploading your backported package to
mentors.debian.net if you haven't done so already, and include a link
to the .dsc file in future messages to this mailing list so that
sponsors could easily review your package and upload it. (I'm not a DD
so I can't sponsor your package, however.)

Vincent