Re: nginx

* daniel <drmartens@gnu.univ.gda.pl> [2010-01-16 15:12:57 CET]:
> Yes, I know this one. Not very helpful. I have no idea what to do with
> dpkg-genchanges or lintian warnings, e.g.
>
> W: nginx: unknown-section httpd
>
> Ok, I know lenny uses "web" section for nginx and it seems to have
> changed, but should I do anything about it? No idea.

 No need to change it.

> Same with more cryptic ones like
> W: nginx source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.7.64-1~bpo50+1

 Please also ignore this one.

 Technically you shouldn't go fix lintian issues. Most of them will also
appear in the package in unstable and should get fixed there - and for
those that appear specifically only for the backporting like the above
two you should follow the principle of only changing the parts that are
relevant for getting the backport working - i.e. minimal changes.

 Have fun!
Rhonda