Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:23:13 +0200
From: Guido Trotter <ultrotter@quaqua.net>
To: Sylvain Beucler <beuc@beuc.net>
Subject: Re: wireless-tools backport

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 09:14:24AM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

Hi!

> I updated the wireless-tools backport.  As you are the previous
> backporter, the backports-users list recommended that I contact you;
> can you check and upload it? :)
>
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wireless-tools/wireless-tools_28-1~bpo.1.dsc

I'm sorry but unfortunately I'm in the process of relocating to dublin and so am
a bit busy with that these days... I'll need to get a full internet connection
and get set up before doing that! On the other hand I backported it because at
that point I needed a newer version, but I have absolutely no objection getting
an even newest one in, so if someone else can build and upload it just go ahead
and it'll be perfect for me! Thanks for asking btw!

Guido

----- End forwarded message -----