Backporting QT4.1 from sid to sarge

Hi backporters,

I have freshly subscribed to your list and want to ask you, if there
are any "rules" one has to follow to backport some packages from sid to
sarge.

I have successfully done this with qt4.1.0 from sid, because I need
this on sarge for running QGIS[1] with qt4.

Perhaps someone can give me some pointers what rules need to be
followed to get the packages into the backports.org.

The packages compile fine with pbuilder, but I am not sure about the
naming conventions...

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

	Stephan