Re: Introduction, ITA against splash and wiki page minor issues

Hi Phil,

thank you for taking over! If you want to adopt the package, I would ask
you to become a member of the Debian Astro team and do the changes
directly on the master branch.

The changes are almost fine; as the maintainer you however don't need to
do an NMU, but change the version number directly. Please add yourself
to the uploaders in debian/control; I would remove myself there after
your first upload.

One point:debian/upstream/metadata is a machine readable fle; therefore
the comment

# The below changelog only applies to version 2.10.1 and earlier. For
# subsequent changes/releases, see the repository link below.

in this file will not work because a machine would not take it. If it is
not actual, the changelog entry there should be removed completely.

If you think you have a new version ready for upload, please let me
know.

Cheers

Ole