Re: which package has the debian-astro banner ?

Hi shirish,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 04:44:45PM +0000, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> One of the first things I observed seems to be that debian-astro seems
> to have been more of a recent vintage than perhaps some of the other
> blends [2]

Debian Astro has realised one of my hopes I had into Debian Science:
I see Debian Science as an umbrella for some off-spring Blends featuring
single sciences.  My hope is that once we will have a Debian Math,
Debian Physics, etc.  Debian Electronics is another now existing example.

> The other thing I observed is that debian-astro-team has almost 25 odd
> people in the team [4] which seems to be a pretty healthy number.

Regarding members of teams I recommend the team metrics statistics:

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/

It is featuring statistics about Blends and other teams.  Please note
the Commit statistics is **before** the move to Salsa and needs more
coding I plan to do in the next couple of months.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: In case you want scalable graphics - there are scripts to render
PDF graphics and you can also change the number of team members in
the graph.

--
http://fam-tille.de