Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

Evidently it's very new, there's a discussion on Google with the
oldest post being about a week old.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/beagleboard/pocketbeagle
Github stuff is about 2 weeks old.  They claim to have a working
Debian image for download.  If it's got a host USB port I'll try
hooking that into a powered hub, try adding keyboard, mouse, wifi.
This may be a more immature product than I like though.  The EMI
regulatory report was issued less than a month ago.  I haven't seen
anything on power consumption but I'm guessing pretty low since it's
basically a single chip.  Needs a bunch of breakout stuff to connect
to it to be practical, 2 36-pin headers are where most stuff is.

--