Re: Debian and QEMU virtio-net-device

On 08/11/16 21:00, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Thanks for the input.  There are no error messages from QEMU, and the
console status looks good.  I started out with this on the QEMU mailing
list, but after lots of looking, people basically threw up their hands.
At this point it doesn't *look* like a QEMU problem - but what do I
know?  I'm just a lowly programmer.  If I knew the problem, I'd fix it :)

I'm about to hit the sack or something, but just remember that when a programmer has a hard time finding a bug it's almost always because he's looking in the wrong place.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk