Re: security labeling handle: No such file or directory (what file?)

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 5:10 AM, Alan Corey wrote:

> With my Debian Kit installation on a phone (Motorola Mote-e2, Android
> 5.02) I seem to be having selinux problems.

I expect it is due to the Android version or build of the Linux kernel
that you are using. Try to get the Linux build config for your device
and compare the seLinux config options with those set in the normal
Debian version of the Linux kernel.

--
bye,
pabs