Re: unofficial^Wofficial bits from ARM porters

On Aug 20, 2010, at 10:31, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> [ please Cc:-me on -arm only replies, I'm not subscribed ]
>
> Hi Riku and ARM porters,
>  I've just read Riku's blog post which contains quite some interesting
> and important information on the various Debian ARM ports:
>
>  http://suihkulokki.blogspot.com/2010/08/unnofficial-bits-from-arm-porters.html
>
> I wonder why they are just non-official bits and whether you can
> consider posting similar bits to d-d-a.

I'd be willing to do the leg work for this. Are there specific points of contact that act as a central info repository for the ARM / Debian work? Is there some place I should be pulling info from? Or is all the key information mapped in synapses and neurons in the brains of this list? :-)

If so, I can go through a pull method to extract useful data, just need to be hit with a clue bat as to whom to pull from. I'll default to wookey and Steve McIntyre if no other brave souls step forward.

Warm regards,

Jeremiah