Re: Java + Tomcat slow on TS 109

Hi,

I downloaded the java SE embedded package with soft float.
It crashes with an illegal instruction signal.

This is what "gdb java" outputs:

[New Thread 0x40023210 (LWP 2265)]

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
[Switching to Thread 0x40023210 (LWP 2265)]
0x00009828 in ReadKnownVMs ()

Regards,
Vegar