N2100 install succeeded and some questions...

Hi,

I followed with interest this discussion on Raid and LVM, 2 days ago I
made sure I made a backup of all data on a spare drive and installed Debian
with the work around as mentioned before (manually select the kernel).
I would like to have a raid 1 setup for the most important stuff and the rest
would be a raid 0 device to reduce the disk space loss.

I used the following scheme for the Raid and LVM (2 disks 500GB):
- device 0 raid 1: / 250Mb mounted /boot
- device 1 raid 1/ LVM setup: 100G rest of the linux stuff
  and backup data to keep
- device 2 raid 0: rest of disk

Setup on both HD's is the same. And the system is working stable.

I followed this guide:
http://www.planamente.ch/emidio/pages/linux_howto_root_lvm_raid_etch.php

Question 1:
What do you thin of this setup: is this wise or should I restart and with
which setup to accomplish my goals mentioned above?

Question2:
Next step would be to verify my setup and try if the Raid works.
Any suggestions on how to accomplish this the best way?

--
regards

Hans