pls help

I updated mailman 2.1.4-5 from the apt
I updated apache2 2.0.50-5

Everything looks OK except for one thing:  when a URL like,

is requested, 'Apache2' locates the file (return code = 200) but wants
to *download* the 'listinfo' file instead of executing it!  My hunch
is that it is a CGI-BIN issue.

Here's what I've added to the standard 'Apache2' config:

  ScriptAlias    /mailman/      /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/
  Alias          /pipermail/    /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/

  <Directory "/var/lib/mailman/archives/public/">
      Options FollowSymLinks
  </Directory>

I've also changed "/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py" as suggested in the
"README.Debian" file.

pls help