From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM
Subject: libX11.so.6 error
To: amd64 Debian <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>

Resent inserting the subjet

While attempting to create a virtual scree with the remote cluster, the error arose:

/loader/pyi_importers.py", line 409, in load_module
ImportError: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6: undefined symbol: xcb_poll_for_reply64

I am at debaian9 amd64. No problem with local graphiocs.

Thasnks for advice

francesco pietra