Which dhcp-version ???

Dear maintainers,

I wondered , which is the default version of dhclient is been installed by the
debian installation process. I saw several different versions nd my last
fresh installation is a long time ago (yes, Debian is running and running and
running...). :) Well, at a fresh installation I use tasksel, which does not
really show, what happens ( --task-desc does not work).

Can you tell me, which is the "state-of-the-art"-version is used in debian
today? dhcpd ? dhcp-client ? dhcp3-client ?

Thanks for your answers !

Regards

Hans