Re: sun-java6-jre

Hi

they should be part of the normal debian repository
these are the packages I haev installed

ii  ia32-sun-java5-bin    1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE)
5.0 (32-bit)                                                   ii
ia32-sun-java6-bin    6-00-2         Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE) 6
(32-bit)                                                     ii  sun-java5-bin
1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 (archite
ii  sun-java5-demo        1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
demos and ex                                                   ii
sun-java5-doc         1.5.0-11-1     Sun JDK(TM) Documention -- integration
installer                                                      ii
sun-java5-jdk         1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
ii  sun-java5-jre         1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE)
5.0 (archite                                                   ii
sun-java5-source      1.5.0-11-1     Sun Java(TM) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
source files                                                   ii
sun-java6-bin         6-00-2         Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE) 6
(architect                                                   ii  sun-java6-doc
6-00-2         Sun JDK(TM) Documention -- integration installer
ii  sun-java6-fonts       6-00-2         Lucida TrueType fonts (from the Sun
JRE)                                                              ii
sun-java6-jdk         6-00-2         Sun Java(TM) Development Kit (JDK) 6
ii  sun-java6-jre         6-00-2         Sun Java(TM) Runtime Environment (JRE)
6 (architect                                                   ii
sun-java6-source      6-00-2         Sun Java(TM) Development Kit (JDK) 6
source files

Alex