System Freeze and python-central_0.5.9_all

Hi,

Today python-central was upgraded on my testing system to version 0.5.9. After a reboot the system started to freeze randomly like described in the System Freeze thread.

I downgraded to 0.5.8 and the freezing went away  - at least for now.

So it seems like the problem with the freeze is related to python-central_0.5.9_all.deb. This would also explain why 32 bit experience same symptoms.

Can anyone confirm this?

Kind Regards
Anders