acer_acpi works again !

Hi all !
With latest kernel-headers and source (version 2.6.18-2-xxx), it is now again
possible to build and install "acer_acpi" again.

I do not exactly know, what happened, maybe it was my fault before.

Anyway, you can now safely upgrade to 2.6.18-kernel.

Hint: do compile acer_acpi not only with "make" but with "make acer_acpi.ko",
as make does not recognize the kernel correctly. After this copy the *.ko
to /lib/modules/<kernelversion>/kernel/driver/char/ and make a depmod -a.

See the INSTALL please.

This info is especially for  users of Acer notebooks like me (I have an Acer
Aspire 5022).

Best regards

Hans