Re: Porting help with gnubg #350390

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> This is a completely reproducible bug so I *think* it should be relatively
> easy to track down with the right hardware by running the program inside
> gdb, although it may be a more obscure memory clobber.

i run the cvs version on amd64 without any problems at all. so, if
there were any problems they probably got fixed along the way. i'll
try running the debian package tomorrow (i assume that's what you are
talking about) and see if i get the segfault.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |