Re: Switching to SRM console permanently

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Mark Ter Morshuizen wrote:

> I have a Digital Server 5000 here which I have just installed Debian on.
> Can anyone tell me how I can set it to use SRM by default? It used to
> run Windoze and is set to use ARC. At the moment the only way I know to
> get it boot SRM is to hit the reset button and 5 seconds later the halt
> button. There must be a better way.

At least on other systems, you are able in ARC to make a selection to use
SRM instead. Then you will probably have SRM every time ever after. (There
is normally also a variable in SRM for switching to ARC...)

Regards,

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/