Perl 5.8

Hello,
just to check I'm not completly bugging up my computer: anyone else having
troubles with perl 5.8? I'm using testing, and a

apt-get install bins

gives a nice

  bins: Depends: libxml-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libxml-grove-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libxml-handler-yawriter-perl but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: libgladexml-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libglade-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libgnome-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libgtk-imlib-perl but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libxml-xql-perl but it is not going to be installed

Anyone else can reproduce this? Shall I just wait for these packages to be
built against perl-5.8 and then re-try?

Cheers,

Ineiti