Our Alpha is possessed!

Lars Wirzenius writes:
 > As it is, we've decided to try Netbsd/Alpha on the machine, and have
 > assigned the task to a coworker (read: I don't have to touch the machine
 > anymore :). This is a bit of a shot in the dark; we don't really know

 > Alas, this means that I won't be able to assist with compiling
 > packages for Debian/Alpha. :-(

 That's a pity, because our PC164 here has been running smooth for more than a
 week now with installing, deinstalling, compiling ... everything.

 Actual I'm thinking of leaving the job and taking this beast home
 with me :)

 So this sounds like a hardware problem to me .. wish your coworker
 best luck

 Guenter