LXC Debian CI Workers

Hi folks,

I was wondering what barriers exist to adding LXC-based workers for the ROCm Team's CI? I suspect that is the fastest way to get basic testing of the userspace components for gfx803, gfx906, gfx908, gfx1010, gfx1012, gfx1033, and gfx1035.

The qemu workers are better, but there will be some work required for almost every architecture to handle the quirks in PCIe passthrough and PCIe reset. It should be a long-term goal to get everything tested through qemu, but it's not feasible to handle every GPU that way immediately.

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor