ROCm CI: Now also triggering on dependency changes

Hi all,

I'm happy to report that with the release of rocm-dev-tools 0.5.0, our
custom scheduler now also triggers tests for our packages when one of
their dependencies have been updated.

So in addition to our own packages, we now have dependencies and reverse
dependencies covered.

It is also possible to trigger on arbitrary package changes. For
example, all our packages trigger on changes to linux-signed-amd64,
because neither of our packages formally depends on it, but its amdgpu
driver can have an effect on them.

It is also possible to ignore certain triggers. For example, we do that
for sphinx and other -doc package related dependencies, as in practice,
they have no effect on our (testable) library packages.

This is already live on https://ci.rocm.debian.net.

Best,
Christian