Re: RFS: hipsparse/5.3.3+dfsg-3 -- portable interface for sparse linear algebra on the GPU

Hi Cory,

Cordell Bloor, on 2023-07-08:
> I have added packages for the hipsparse tests and documentation. The test
> files from Matrix Market are not packaged in Debian, and it's not clear that
> they ever could be, so I have patched hipsparse-test to skip any tests that
> require matrix data. This results in skipping 6 388 of 91 708 tests.

Thanks once again for your packaging work!  I reviewed through
your changes and have no objections to them.  The skipping of
tests looks fair enough, the coverage remains impressive even if
partial.  Autopkgtest pass for me with the RX6800.  hipsparse
didn't look affected by the changes discussed in hipcub (the
missing patchelf package and the change in d/copyright), so I
proceeded to the upload.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da